A concept that is just taking off in our country, breast pumps come in very handy to new mothers, and that’s why are really important. You could be a stay-at-home mom, or you could be working, and you’ll find breast pumps make life really easy.
Here are some of the reasons why breastfeeding is easier done with a breast pump:
- It helps you keep a schedule of how much milk you need to produce, and hence helps in regulating the amount of milk that is produced every day.
- Something mothers are not able to make much milk. Breathe pump helps them increase their milk production. Using a pump after every breastfeeding session, or going for double pumping could help a mother stimulate an increase.
- Then there are other times when the child doesn’t need as much milk as is being produced. In that case, you can use a breast pump to keep the stimulation going, so that the milk supply doesn’t decrease. The child might need more milk later, and you’d want to be prepared for it
- You can store milk for later using a breast pump. It would come handy during dry spells, and you could easily freeze it and use it later.
- Especially for working mothers, who might have to cut short their maternity leaves before their child completes six months – they could really get help through a breast pump.
While having a breast pump is clearly a good idea, you have the choice of either buying or renting one. And we’re going to tell you why renting a breast pump from Universal Health Centre would be a great choice for you:
Here’s why you would be better off, choosing the latter option:
- It’s good for mothers who are exclusively pumping.
- It’s also a better option for mothers with non-latching babies. The mothers can later on go for buying a pump.
- Our rental pumps come with really high durability.
- These pumps also allow for a very smooth transition between suction levels and speed.